Location - Directions
Located in southeastern Ohio, one mile south and 1.3 miles west of I-70, Exit 202. Four miles North of Barnesville, Ohio.
Excellent hotel and motel accommodations, restaurants, parks, malls and antique centers are available near Dickinson Cattle Co. Also, there are many other fine attractions in this Appalachian Mountain area. Detailed information may be obtained by contacting Belmont County Tourism Council Inc. 800-356-5082 or Cambridge Guernsey County Visitors and Convention Bureau 800-933-5480.
- WARNING: Do NOT use exit #198 (your map program is WRONG)
- From I-70 - travel to Ohio Exit #202
- Exit on 202 (State Route 800)
- Travel South on SR 800 toward Barnesville 1.1 miles
- Watch for turn on the right it is behind a hill
- Turn right on Muskrat Rd - travel West for 1.3 miles
- Watch for stone columns on the right
- Turn between stone columns and park in large Parking lot